Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fantasy Football: Week 8

Well, I got thumped pretty bad this time out, losing by a pathetic 61 points. There's a lot of culprits: Peyton Manning underperformed, Ricky Williams was stymied by the Jets, but worst of all was that my main RB, Steve Slaton, was benched in the first quarter for a fumble, which means he netted me -1 points (his replacement, of course, ran for three TDs). I'm not sure what to do with Slaton next game as I don't know if he'll be on the bench again or starting and I don't have a lot of depth at RB.

SUN RUNNERS: 59

QB
Peyton Manning, Ind QB 13
Steve Slaton, Hou RB -1
Ricky Williams, Mia RB 6
Pierre Garcon, Ind WR 5
Patrick Crayton, Dal WR 9
Jeremy Maclin, Phi WR 10
John Carlson, Sea TE 3
Texans D/ST, Hou D/ST 10
John Carney, NO K 4

BIGT: 120

Aaron Rodgers, GB QB 28
Michael Turner, Atl RB 21
Kevin Smith, Det RB 8
Marion Barber, Dal RB 11
Vincent Jackson, SD WR 16
Lee Evans, Buf WR 2
Marcedes Lewis, Jac TE 2
Bears D/ST, Chi D/ST 26
Nate Kaeding, SD K 6

No comments: