Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fantasy Football Weeks 11-13

I came back from the cruise to learn that I split the two weeks of fantasy football. Week 11 was a 12 point loss, even though Ricky Williams came through with a whopping 30 points all by himself. Week 12 I kicked ass even though I scored fewer points, as my opponent's entire team only accounted for 38 points. This past weekend, I was happy to see late Sunday night that I had a 7 point lead over my opponent--only to realize he had three players set for the Packer/Raven Monday night, so I ended up getting killed 78-95.

That's the end of the regular season, and I finished with a 4-9 record (bad; but still better the Browns). I think the record is a combination of lack of skill (I scored the fewest points of any team in the division) and bad luck (I gave up more points than all but two other teams, something completely out of my control). Next up are the playoffs, and I'm in the "Consolation Ladder" where you play two "games", which last two weeks each. As the # 10 seed, my first game is against the # 9 seed.

A couple of players I have to get rid of are Mike Wallace and John Carlson--neither has been worth much of anything the past few weeks.

Week 11

SUN RUNNERS: 71 Points

Peyton Manning, Ind QB 11
Ricky Williams, Mia RB 30
Jonathan Stewart, Car RB 4
Mike Wallace, Pit WR 2
Chad Ochocinco, Cin WR 6
Jeremy Maclin, Phi WR 6
John Carlson, Sea TE 0
Steelers D/ST, Pit D/ST 6
David Akers, Phi K 6

LACONIA PUGGLES: 83 Points

Donovan McNabb, Phi QB 15
Chris Johnson, Ten RB 15
Joseph Addai, Ind RB 13
Brandon Jacobs, NYG RB 10
T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Sea WR 3
Roy E. Williams, Dal WR 0
Dallas Clark, Ind TE 6
Saints D/ST, NO D/ST 15
Stephen Gostkowski, NE K 6

WEEK 12

SUN RUNNERS: 68 Points
Peyton Manning, Ind QB 17
Ricky Williams, Mia RB 15
Jonathan Stewart, Car RB 3
Mike Wallace, Pit WR 0
Chad Ochocinco, Cin WR 3
Jeremy Maclin, Phi WR 6
John Carlson, Sea TE 1
Steelers D/ST, Pit D/ST9
David Akers, Phi K 14

TEAM CAMPMAN: 38 Points

Matt Schaub, Hou QB 13
Cedric Benson, Cin RB 0
Jason Snelling, Atl RB -2
Mike Sims-Walker, Jac WR 4
Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR 3
Nate Burleson, Sea WR 4
Tony Gonzalez, Atl TE 8
Dolphins D/ST, Mia D/ST 4
Robbie Gould, Chi K 4

WEEK 13

SUN RUNNERS: 78 Points

Peyton Manning, Ind QB 14
Ricky Williams, Mia RB 7
Jonathan Stewart, Car RB 18
Mike Wallace, Pit WR 1
Chad Ochocinco, Cin WR 19
Jeremy Maclin, Phi WR 8
John Carlson, Sea TE 0
Steelers D/ST, Pit D/ST 2
David Akers, Phi K 9

LIQ STORE PORKCHOP: 95 Points

Philip Rivers, SD QB 22
Fred Jackson, Buf RB 5
Darren Sproles, SD RB 13
Greg Jennings, GB WR 7
Donald Driver, GB WR 7
Sidney Rice, Min WR 7
Vernon Davis, SF TE 17
Packers D/ST, GB D/ST 12
Ryan Longwell, Min K 5

No comments: