Dead Man Walking
Season Two, Episode Seven ("Still in shock, Torchwood faces a force from the darkness when Jack takes matters into his own hands.")
WHAT I LIKED
* How the premise tied into the last line of the first episode of the series.
* The scene with Jack and Owen in the jail cell--Owen vomiting up the beer elicited belly laughs, but there's also some poignant moments between the two.
WHAT I DIDN'T
* The cheesy attack by the animated glove. Silly and slap-sticky.
* "Death" as a villain--needs more background/explanation since the show purports to avoid supernatural phenomenon.
WHAT I'M NOT SURE ABOUT
* Who the heck that mysterious girl is who told Jack about the second gauntlet, how she knew where it could be found, and whether we're supposed to think she has "magical" abilities.
* Who decided to let the glove hang out on a table in the abandoned church to begin with.
* How exactly Martha was healed from the rapid aging attack.
* A brief scene of Owen being followed by Weevils.
* Interviews with cast and crew about Owen's (un)death.
* Filming the jail scene
* Filming the attack with the glove (with the usual "guy in a green suit being edited out" that everyone in production seems to think viewers will find so amazing)
* How the show's special effects company managed to make it look like there were a lot of Weevils when there were only five actual Weevil heads available to be worn by extras.