Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Diary of Jizana M'rell: Entry # 7 [RPG]

RECORDING ROD ACTIVATED

MASTER ENCRYPTLOCK ENGAGED

RUN TIME 265/12765 17:03

BEGIN VOICE RECORDING

We've made it to Hebia Prime.  Besides a brief stop so the others could find some batteries for their death batons, not much happened on the way over.  Hebia Prime is like many of the planets I've been to, except busier.  Its space stations have the same antiseptic corridors and repetitive public announcements that mark orbital life.

We all just returned from a panel, which was actually sorta fun.  But it made it even clearer to me how pervasive the Jedi are and how much of a monopoly they have on anything regarding the Force.

I really have no idea what I'm doing here.  The instructor schtick was a good way to keep me from being booted into Hutt Space, but I can't stand being a Jedi Groupie, taking notes while the others go about their business of saving the galaxy.  I'm glad I'm with Sian, of course, but my entire life can't revolve around her.  And I guess she's started to fit in pretty well with the others--I don't see her around as much now.

Everything keeps coming back to the fact that I still don't have anywhere else to go, and even if I did, I'd have no idea what to do when I got there.  I think I should be too young to be suffering from existential angst--but that's what I get for reading so much philosophy on the Triberry.

Still . . .  I do have some leverage left.  Maybe I should use it.  If nothing else, it'll make things more exciting.

END VOICE RECORDING

RUN TIME 265/1725 17:10

RECORDING ROD DEACTIVATED

No comments: