Friday, April 24, 2020

Pathfinder: "'Burnt Offerings' Messenger Bag" [RPG]


This product has an awkwardly long title, the Pathfinder Adventure Path—Rise of the Runelords: "Burnt Offerings" Messenger Bag, but fortunately that's the only bad thing I've found about it.  I became Paizo's favourite customer when I ordered several of these last year (a few to hand out to players when we finished RotRL, one for my kid, and one for myself).   The artwork comes from "Burnt Offerings", the first chapter in the RotRL AP.  The main flap is held secure by Velcro tabs.  There's then two small Velcro-fastened pockets, slots for pens and pencils, and a zippered mesh container for loose items like dice or miniatures.  The interior of the bag has two main compartments and is large enough to hold a handful of gaming books along with character sheets, etc.  There's an adjustable, padded shoulder strap.

I know these bags didn't sell that well, but I'm not sure why.  I haven't used mine that much because I rarely travel for gaming (I took it to a convention once), but my kid uses his extensively to hold all of his gaming stuff and lug it around the house.  If it can survive the wear and tear of an 8-year-old unharmed, it must be of solid construction. 

So overall all, I'm pleasantly surprised with the bag, especially considering the price.

No comments: