Thursday, February 17, 2022

Pathfinder Pawns: "Base Assortment" [RPG]

There are actually two different versions of the Pathfinder Pawns Base Assortment.  The "normal" version contains 10 black medium bases, 5 large bases, and 2 huge bases (17 in total).  The other version is exactly the same but contains an additional medium base in a random color with a little blurb on the front of the bag as if it's a special selling point.  

Note that these are product sold under First Edition branding
(PZO1001-A and PZO1001-B) and come in a bag, compared to the larger product with the same name sold with Second Edition branding.  I can't even find these bags on the Paizo website anymore.  

In any event, the bag I have (with the colored pawn) is exactly what you'd expect--some extra bases.  I'm drowning in bases from all the Bestiary and Alien Archive pawn boxes I've bought, so it's not particularly useful to me, but I guess if you don't have those, then this could be worth picking up.

No comments: