Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Clone Wars Campaign: Korriban Adi, Adventurer-Archaeologist


Maj ("Korriban") Adi is a Cerean character I created to play when one of the other players in the Clone Wars campaign decided to direct a session. I was having a tough time coming up with a character concept, until I was told that the character would start the session having recently lost a valuable artificat. Neurons made connections, and I modelled Korriban Adi on Indiana Jones, complete with (shock) whip and (blaster) pistol. I gave him 7 levels in Noble to represent his academic training and 6 levels in Scout to represent his adventuring in lost desert tombs, but I was surprised (and disappointed) to realize just how few Saga Edition talents and feats are applicable to non-combat situations. Anyway, I had a lot of fun playing him during the one shot and, as a PC or an NPC, I'd like to see him in a return appearance.






No comments: