Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Diary of Jizana M'rell: Entry # 2 [RPG]

RECORDING ROD ACTIVATED

RUN TIME: 38584937

BEGIN VOICE RECORDING

I don't have much time to talk, or I'll be late for the oh so important "Barracks Inspection."  I swear we're treated like orphaned toddlers at a run-down boarding school.  I won't go into all of it, but there's a lot about this place that I just can't stand!

First of all is the sheer gall of these Jedi--they act like they know everything in the world, and they refuse to share any of it!  They even have several floors of the library sealed off with secret books there--but I found a way to find out what's inside.  Most intriguing is this place south of the Academy grounds called Sorama--none of the books talk about it, but now that I know where it is I can find out what it is.

I actually don't mind the initiates (my roommate turned out better than first impression led me to believe) and even most of the Jedi masters, but there's a few who are insufferably arrogant--particularly Maisa Trinity (our barracks instructor) and Makomonus, the Peckwa-riding instructor.  This last bastard gets off on not telling initiates how to do something, and then laughing when they don't do it right!  I could learn more watching a decade-old vid than learning from him--I'll learn to ride the damn peckwas myself!

I've started to figure out which classes I'm going to take.  I talked to Anatis who's going to teach me how to use the library and also agreed to be my advisor.  Alek Fury is going to show me more about The Way, and I'm going to attend the head Jedi (Xandriana Bes') class on Jedi history with some of the others in my barracks.  I still need to find two more advisors, and maybe another class--though most of this stuff I can learn on my own--though I haven't decided about lightsabers yet--I keep getting the run-around when I ask about them.  (and that reminds me of another thing!--these Jedi always talk about tradition, tradition, tradition, but they can never explain why the traditions got started--I think I'm going to build a lightshield of some kind, and show them all that there are different ways to do it).

I'm rambling now, but I can hear that bitch downstairs lining everyone up and I have to hurry--I saw Donita, one of the Shadow Jedi, come on a secret mission from somewhere else wanting to talk to the council--I know something's up, and pretty soon I'll figure out what it is.

You'd think the Jedi would know by now that secrets don't lead to trust, and hiding information simply keeps people ignorant, not safe.

END VOICE RECORDING

RUN TIME: 1837483721

RECORDING ROD DEACTIVATED

Next Entry

No comments: