Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Diary of Jizana M'rell: Entry # 4 [RPG]

RECORDING ROD ACTIVATED

MASTER ENCRYPTLOCK ENGAGED

RUN TIME 247/12765 10:13

BEGIN VOICE RECORDING

Yesterday, my erstwhile barracks-mates bonded: Vasonja threatened me with an ignited lightsaber, Dornahan attempted to take control of my mind, and Ayden followed me around in the shadows and spied on me.  Apparently they have learned all-too well the lessons of the "Jedi."

We are in the west wood now, attempting to find Carn Sokol.  In this case, curiosity has obviously got the better part of my wisdom: after all, whatever battered and bloodied and tore at his mind would likely not have much trouble doing the same to us.  And with my luck, the other initiates will leap into the fray lightsabers-blazing and make things even worse.

Yesterday they slaughtered an entire "pack" of lizard-like Sibbets.  I could sense the anticipation they had to finally battle something, and feel the joy that welled-up inside them as they ignited their deathswords for the first time.

And these are the self-same who "are the guardians of peace in  the galaxy," "use the Force to defend, never to attack," and who "respect all life, whatever the form"?  Apparently Sibbets don't count--soon I expect we'll find that certain Sarama do not either.  It was a mistake to bring them along, one I will not make again.

They whine and complain like little children on an intersystem voyage.  They keep hectoring me to tell them everything: soon I will, and they will I had not.

END VOICE RECORDING

RUN TIME 247/17265 10:25

RECORDING ROD DEACTIVATED

No comments: