Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Pathfinder Society Faction Pin: Grand Lodge [RPG]

These Pathfinder Society Faction Pins are only $ 5, so I picked one up at PaizoCon so I could use it with my "caveman" Shaman, Gurkagh (players can use the pin to add +1 or sometimes +1d4 to a skill roll once per session).  I then completely forgot I had it.  But anyway, this little pin is about the size of quarter, is made of a strong metal so it won't bend, has a partially-raised face, and a good clasp on the back so you're less likely to stab yourself if you actually wear it.  It comes in a little baggie attached to a card, and the back of the card contains a nicely written summary of the Grand Lodge, which is as good as anything when it comes to telling others what the lodge is all about.  I think the only thing I'm not sure about (and admittedly, I haven't played much PFS) is what the heck the symbol is supposed to represent--it's so stylized that I'm not sure if it's supposed to symbolically represent something or not!

No comments: