Monday, October 29, 2018

Pathfinder Playtest Dice Set [RPG]

According to the back of the box, these dice will allow me to "memorialize [my] participation in this historic playtest for years to come."  I thought the playtest pretty much sucked, but I have to admit I like these dice.  I'm terrible with colour, but the advertising blurb describes them as "sand beige as papyrus" with the engravings "dark green paint as old ink from the giant octopus."  Okay, whatever.  I like them because the numbers are very readable, the design is cool, and I like that the Paizo golem is the highest number on each die.  They really stand out, and I've had a couple of people at PFS compliment me on them.  I'm not sure what I'll use them for now that the playtest is over (I've got a lot of dice sets), but they are a nice little collectible and a very solid set of dice.

No comments: