Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Starfinder Society Faction Pin: Second Seekers [RPG]

Currently, slotting this little pin in the promotional boon slot gives a Starfinder Society PC a once per session bonus to a skill check.  I prefer the shirt d20 reroll, but I still prop this up for my self-medicating Solarian.  This butterfly-clasp pin has the logo of the Starfinder Society Second Seekers faction on what the manufacturer calls "colored enamel on Antique Silver plating."  I don't know what that means, honestly.  I'm also frankly baffled by what the logo is supposed to represent; it's kind of a curved thing floating under a square-thing with a slot in it?  Really, I have no idea, though that's not the pin manufacturer's fault.  The back of the packaging says "Second Seekers: A New Way Forward" and labels this Starfinder Society Faction Pin 4 of 5.  It seems like a quality product.

No comments: