Monday, February 11, 2019

Starfinder Pawns: Base Assortment [RPG]


I don’t imagine being the guy who has to write the blurbs for Paizo products is always an easy job: how do you sell something like a bag of little circle bits of plastic to hold pawns upright?  Well, I have to appreciate anything that starts with a good pun like “Base Invaders.”  The Starfinder Pawns: Base Assortment bag includes 18 Medium bases, 5 Large bases, and 2 Huge bases.  All of the bases are black, except for one that comes in a random color.  I already have a ton of bases floating around so initially bought this just for collection purposes, but I’ve actually come to use it a lot.  Often the Starfinder pawns I have out for a game don’t come with their own bases, so I can just grab this and know that it has enough bases for everything that’s realistically likely to come up in the session.  The one thing that would make this product better is if the bag was resealable so I wouldn’t have to worry about them spilling out all over the place.  All in all though, this will take care of your base-related needs.

No comments: