Friday, September 27, 2019

PaizoCon 2014 Pint Glass [RPG]

Of my collection of Paizo barware (yes, I'm that guy), my least favorite is the PaizoCon 2014 Pint Glass.  It came in green or black, and I only ordered one color because I'm a thrifty sort of collector.  The green image just doesn't stand out well against the glass, and you really have to look closely to figure out what it is.  Even then, it just looks like some kind of weird robot, which doesn't really call to mind anything particular about Pathfinder (and this was years before Starfinder).  According to the product page, it's an "emerald automaton" from the Emerald Spire Superdungeon.  Well, some day, I'll run or play through that and be very proud of this glass.  Until then, I'm going to ponder my first-world problems while drinking from *other* pint glasses!

(I do appreciate that it's dishwasher safe, because I'm *way* too lazy to wash anything by hand . . .)

No comments: