Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Pathfinder: "Bottle Opener" [RPG]

I understand you're upset.  You've been waiting over six years for me to review the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bottle Opener.  And I've been toying with your affections, reviewing almost 275 Paizo products before this one.  And now, just when you've pretty much given up on it ever happening, here it is.  It feels bittersweet, I imagine.  After so many years of anticipation, what will life be like afterwards?  But please don't think of this review as the culmination of your life's dreams.  Instead, it's an opportunity to dream even bigger, and forge new paths ahead.

This metal bottle opener does indeed open bottles.  If asked, I would testify under oath to such in a court of law. It comes in different colors.  I ordered the red one.  When it arrived, it was indeed red.  At least I assume so--I'm color blind and easily fooled. It has the word "Pathfinder" on it, and now every time I drink a beer at home, people know I like Pathfinder.  Except when I use my "Starfinder" bottle opener.


No comments: