Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Pathfinder: "Inner Sea Poster Map Folio" [RPG]


This thing is frickin' huge!  And I love it!  The Inner Sea Poster Map Folio contains four individual posters that, when combined, create a massive map of the Inner Sea region of Golarion.  The map is over 5 feet tall and about 3 1/2 feet wide.  It's the most detailed of any Inner Sea map I've ever seen, with large cities, tiny villages, dungeons and named ruins, and more.  It's the best way to a get a real sense of scale of where things are in the Inner Sea.  The map stretches from Winterwall Glacier and The Worldwound in the north all the way down to the Jungle of Hungry Trees and the Field of Maidens in the south.  True nerd that I am, I've had the panels laminated and hung on the wall of my soon-to-eventually-be gaming room, and used little flags to indicate where groups are currently adventuring.  If I had any complaints, it's that the four panels don't overlap perfectly, and that the map doesn't show roads or trails between places.  Overall, though, it's a pretty awesome (and functional) backdrop for gaming sessions.

No comments: