Monday, August 26, 2024

Pathfinder Map Pack: "Lairs"

I pulled out Lairs recently when a random encounter with a harpy showed up and I needed a good place for it to be feasting on some travelers.  In four groups of four (and one group of two), the tiles form the following lairs:  a cool mini-dungeon with an arcane theme and visible victims of previous traps; a nice-looking farmhouse (maybe for a surprise encounter?), a small cave extending a few dozen feet into a hillside (perfect for my harpy), a forest/jungle clearing with some huts (good for a tribal monster encounter), and a really evocative ancient stone temple(?) with steps, a pool at the center, and loads of bodies.  There's plenty to work with here, and I guess the key is to keep the tiles organised by group so you know what you have available and can quickly pull them out when the time is right.  They're all nicely detailed.  I can definitely see using them again in the future.

No comments: