Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Particular Undeservedly Neglected Detritus

You know how sit-coms used to cheap out from time to time by packaging clips from old episodes with a new framing sequence? This post is kind of like that, except the framing sequence is even dumber than usual. Here are some of my favorite posts from the last three years of Jhaeman's Detritus:

* My Brush with Celebrity (Or, as I like to think of it, how Kevin Sorbo became a close, personal friend of mine.)

* My Amazing Race Fix (as The Wife has learned to her dismay, everytime there's a boring airport scene or frustrating bunching on the show, I bring up my awesome fix that would solve both problems)

* Three Random Football Questions (if pro football ever returns, I will spend a chunk of each game I watch wondering about these three questions . . .)

* Worst Comic Book Subplot Ever (I'm willing to entertain other candidates, but so far, this is the worst I've seen . . .)

* My Underdark Campaign (I think I spent more time writing this post than any other, but it flew by . . .)

* Five Things to Say to Your DM (good advice, if I do say so myself, and now that I'm playing in a regular campaign, I have to make sure I practice what I preach)

* My Worst Gaming Experience Ever (I re-read this over the weekend, and until then didn't realize how much of this I had repressed from my memory due to the trauma inflicted)

* Aunt May or a Lich? (arguably, the earrings give it away . . . but it's still a close call!)

* Actual Comic Panel, Taken Out of Context (the funniest unintentional thing I have ever seen in a comic book)

1 comment:

Steve - an Av in Nebr said...

The Underdark Campaign writing would be my favorite of yours...

I tend to lean more towards your RPG themed posts overall, but there have been many that I have enjoyed...