Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fantasy Football Week 10

Man, I got creamed again! This time it wasn't so much my fault: I got a respectable 89 points, my second highest of the season; my opponent, however, scored 145 and had four players with 20 or more. That's the odd thing about fantasy football--you have a say in how well you do "offensively" but it's pure luck how you do "defensively."

SUNRUNNERS: 89 Points

Peyton Manning, Ind QB 25
Ricky Williams, Mia RB 10
Jonathan Stewart, Car RB 20
Mike Wallace, Pit WR 1
Chad Ochocinco, Cin WR 2
Jeremy Maclin, Phi WR 13
Fred Davis, Was TE 5
Steelers D/ST, Pit D/ST 2
David Akers, Phi K 11

SNOWMEN: 145 Points

Kurt Warner, Ari QB 21
Adrian Peterson, Min RB 22
Laurence Maroney, NE RB 8
Randy Moss, NE WR 29
Steve Smith, Car WR 15
DeSean Jackson, Phi WR 9
Kellen Winslow, TB TE 10
Ravens D/ST, Bal D/ST 24
Neil Rackers, Ari K 7

No comments: