Monday, November 2, 2009

Torchwood Magazine # 7


Now that the dissertation chapter is finished, I can focus on more important things like catching up on back issues of Torchwood Magazine. Issue # 7 includes:

* A big feature on the Doctor Who finale that includes the Daleks invading the Hub. I had never seen Torchwood when I saw the episode originally, so it'd be fun to go back and re-watch it.

* Interviews with two actors from Out of the Rain. I thought that was the worst Torchwood episode ever, and the interviews didn't make me like it any more . . .

* Part four of the Rift War! cartoon strip, in which a herd (literally--they are apparently tamed) dinosaurs crashes through the Rift and must be corralled by the Torchwood team. Over the top and silly (but with decent artwork).
* Fun pull-out posters of initial concept art for the Hub by Peter McKinstry (super cool and my new desktop background), target range cut outs of a blowfish alien and a weevil, and "The Amazing Pearl" from Out of the Rain

No comments: