Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fantasy Football 2010 Week 10

My third straight win comes with a 108-73 victory. The win takes me to 7-3, but still a game behind in my division and tied for the second best record in the league. My running backs were solid all around, with Peyton Hillis, LaGarrette Blount, and Ahmad Bradshaw getting double-digits. Tom Brady (32 points) turned what would have been a close win into a blowout, and put together his first big numbers since Week One.

The Wife's team lost again and is now at .500.

Next week is probably the biggest game of the season, as I square off against the team leading my division--if I win, I'll own the tie-breaker and be first. If I lose, I'll be two games back with only two games left and have to hope for a lot of luck to win the division.

Accelerated Sun Runners (108 Points)

QB Tom Brady: 32
RB Peyton Hillis: 14
RB LaGarrette Blount: 15
RB/WR Ahmad Bradshaw: 13
WR Terrell Owens: 6
WR Jabar Gaffney: 11
TE Marcedes Lewis: 5
D/ST Jets: 7
K Nick Folk: 5

KY Cooks Browns (73 Points)

QB Matt Schaub: 21
RB Maurice Jones-Drew: 24
RB Ricky Williams: 6
RB/WR Miles Austin: 12
WR Steve Smith: 0
WR Braylon Edwards: 5
TE Jason Witten: 0
D/ST Titans: -1
K Rob Bironas: 6

No comments: