Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fantasy Football 2010 Week 8

A solid victory for Week 8, after dropping two straight. I beat a good team by the score of 98 to 77. I had solid production all around except for Wes Welker, who I'll probably end up benching--he catches a lot of passes but for very few yards or touchdowns. Ryan Mathews finally put up some points at RB, as did desperation start Danny Woodhead. My new kicker, Oakland's Sebastian Janikowski, put up the best numbers I've had from the position all season.
However, although I'm now at 5-3 and I'm tied for the second-best record in the league, I'm two games back in the division (behind a 7-1 team that averages 100 points a game) with only five regular season games left before the playoffs begin.

The Wife's team falls to 5-3, but that's good enough for a tie for first place in her division.

Accelerated Sun Runners (98 Points)

QB Tom Brady: 13 Points
RB Ryan Mathews: 11 Points
RB Danny Woodhead: 11 Points
RB/WR Wes Welker: 2 Points
WR Terrell Owens: 18 Points
WR Jabar Gaffney: 5 Points
TE Marcedes Lewis: 17 Points
D/ST Jets: 6 Points
K Sebastian Janikowski: 15 Points

Team Oool (77 Points)

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick: 14 Points
RB Steven Jackson: 5 Points
RB Rashard Mendenhall: 14 Points
RB/WR Santonio Holmes: 4 Points
WR Steve Smith: 6 Points
WR Santana Moss: 5 Points
TE Chris Cooley: 4 Points
D/ST Rams: 15 Points
K Mason Crosby: 10 Points

No comments: