Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fantasy Football 2010 Week 11

Well, the big game was a bust and I'm now two games back with just two games left. Barring a big turnaround, I'll end up second place in my division. The good news is I still have strong odds of being in the top four teams with a shot to win it all during the playoffs. For next week, I'm starting my backup QB (Matt Ryan of the Falcons) instead of the possibly-injured and under-performing Tom Brady, and I'm benching Ahmad Bradshaw since the Giants have said he'll be the # 2 back going forward because of his fumbleitis.

The Wife's team had the unusual result of tying, so her record is now 5-5-1, good for third place in her division and the # 5 seed in the playoffs. A couple of solid wins and she could easily make it into the final four as well.

Accelerated Sun Runners (75 Points)

QB Tom Brady 15 Points
RB Peyton Hillis 19 Points
RB LaGarrette Blount 8 Points
RB/WR Ahmad Bradshaw 0 Points
WR Terrell Owens 12 Points
WR Jabar Gaffney 3 Points
TE Marcedes Lewis 12 Points
D/ST Jets 2 Points
K Sebastian Janiskowski 4 Points

McDonald39 (105 Points)

QB Joe Flacco 14 Points
RB Frank Gore 5 Points
RB Knowshon Moreno 17 Points
RB/WR Calvin Johnson 10 Points
WR Mike Wallace 18 Points
WR Mike Williams 11 Points
TE Brandon Pettigrew 7 Points
D/ST Steelers 19 Points
K Adam Vinatieri 4 Points

No comments: