Friday, November 12, 2010

Fantasy Football 2010 Week 9

All right, the train keeps rolling with a big 129-87 win that leaves me just one game behind the best record in the league. 129 is probably as many points I've ever scored in a single game, and I've got Browns RB Peyton Hillis (31 points), Bengals WR Terrell Owens (26 points), and Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw (20 points) to thank for it. I'm the most happy with Hillis, because I drafted him in the final round purely because I wanted a Browns player on the team and he looked tough in preseason. The fact that all of his points game in a BEATDOWN of the Patriots makes it that much sweeter.

I'm benching Chargers RB Ryan Mathews for the foreseeable feature. I've started him since week 1 and he was a high draft choice, but he's never really produced.

My opponent got half his points from a surprising Packers D/ST (28 points) and Philip Rivers (25 points).

The Wife's team lost and has now fallen to 5-4. Although I lost the head-to-head game, I now have the better record and more points with four "regular season" games left before the playoffs start.

Accelerated Sun Runners (129 Points)

QB Tom Brady: 16
RB Ryan Mathews: 3
RB Peyton Hillis: 31
RB Ahmad Bradshaw: 20
WR Terrell Owens: 26
RB Danny Woodhead: 8
TE Visanthe Shiancoe: 12
D/ST Jets: 2
K Sebastian Janikowski: 11

Gully Side (87)

QB Philip Rivers: 25
RB Mario Barber: 1
RB Cadillac Williams: 1
RB/WR Lance Moore: 7
WR Brandon Marshall: 3
WR Greg Jennings: 14
TE Tony Gonzalez: 7
D/ST Packers: 28
K Robbie Gould: 1

No comments: