Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Clone Wars Campaign: Yossa the Brick

Yossa the Brick was my attempt to play with expectations by having a Gungan be the leader of a rough-and-tumble swoop gang. With his battlecry of "Meesa gonna crack your cranium!", Yossa the Brick was a fun NPC to role-play, even if he only appeared in a single session. I pictured him as a muscular, tattooed tough wearing biker leathers.

On the planet Endregaad, Yossa led his swoop-gang in to try to steal crates of spice that were the cargo of a crashed freighter. Since Daal was the only PC in the area, I anticipated a good fight. However, the Duro nimbly avoided attacks and threw grenades with abandon, killing all of Yossa's gang and forcing the Gungan to flee.

Yossa the Brick

Male Gungan, Scout 7

Initiative +7

Strength: +1, Dexterity +4

Defenses (add 10 if not using house rules): Reflex +13, Will +8, Fortitude +7

Attacks: Atlatl +7, d. 2d4+4 (energy ball 2d8+4) or Combat Gloves +7, d. 1d6+5

Hit Points 45 (Threshold: 17)

Skills: Deception +9, Gather Info +9, Mechanics +10, Perception +8, Persuade +9, Pilot +16, Use Computers +10

Special: +2d6 damage sneak attack, +1 ranged attack at point blank, +1 attack if move at least 2 squares, free action if get critical hit


Return to Clone Wars Campaign Main Page

2 comments:

Steve - an Av in Nebr said...

So I dug through the RPG labeled posts and I didn't find an entry for Brother Jhaeman himself. You gonna dig him out and put him up here sometime, along with an update on where he is?

I might just do the same for Bal soon...

Jeremy Patrick said...

I definitely want to post about Brother Jhaeman, including his character journal. It's a big undertaking, however, so I'm going to wait until I've finished posting about the Clone Wars campaign . . .