Monday, March 4, 2019

Starfinder "Year of Scoured Stars, Part 2" T-Shirt [RPG]

I have to admit I thought it was a bit weird at first to hear that the "Year of Scoured Stars" was going to be extended to last (in real time) two years.  On the other hand, I can see why the extra time was useful to tell the extended story the organized-play team had in mind.  Anyway, that's all a lead up to a discussion of the "Year of Scoured Stars, Part 2" shirt.  There's nothing on the back, so what you see is what you get.  I think the Part 2 logo is pretty cool.  It might have been interesting to have something themed with a golden dome "Godshield" motif.  But I have the art design skills of a squirrel, so I'll trust that Off-World Designs knows what they're doing.  For those of you interested in durability, I've worn and washed this short several times and it's help up fine, with no tears or fading.  A solid purchase, in my book.

No comments: