Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Cyber Anniversary and Funeral

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of this blog (177 posts so far) and I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out. I think I originally envisioned more posts about law and politics than I did comics, but I just find pop culture more fun to write about most days. As for popularity, I feel confident that with dedication and perspiration, I can eventually raise the readership of this blog into single digits (and I've made at least $ .02 off of advertising). Unfortunately, on the far side of this information superhighway colloquially known as the "Internet", Yahoo is shutting down all of the free Geocities websites, meaning the decade-old Jhaeman's Library is slated for demolition by the end of the year. In the next few months, I'll be moving most of the content on that site over here.

No comments: