Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fantasy Football: Week One

Well, I got royally pasted in Week 1--mostly because my running backs hardly came up with anything and because Drew Brees threw six touchdown passes for my opponent. My wide-receivers and tight-end did better than I expected, which may bode well for future games. The good news is that, although I lost, my team scored more points than many other teams in the division.

Team Sun Runners (76 Total Points)
Peyton Manning, Ind QB 14
Steve Slaton, Hou RB 2
LenDale White, Ten RB 2
Lance Moore, NO WR 3
Chad Ochocinco, Cin WR 8
Josh Cribbs, Cle WR 7
John Carlson, Sea TE 21
Steelers D/ST, Pit D/ST 11
David Akers, Phi K 8

Team Sanderbeck (102 Total Points)
Drew Brees, NO QB 36
Ryan Grant, GB RB 12
Ray Rice, Bal RB 11
Dwayne Bowe, KC WR 10
Andre Johnson, Hou WR 3
Anquan Boldin, Ari WR 1
Jason Witten, Dal TE 7
Titans D/ST, Ten D/ST 14
Mason Crosby, GB K 8

No comments: