Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fantasy Football Week Two (The Push)

Well, week two for the Sun Runners held both good news and bad news. For the bad news, no team in the league scored fewer points than mine did. For the good news, one team didn't score more points than mine, and that happened to be the team I was playing. In other words, I got a tie (56-56), which is probably fortunate considering the spread had me as a 15 point underdog. Once again, my main issue is the running backs--I got Le'Ron McClain off of waivers and started him instead of Steve Slaton, but it didn't make much of a difference. I'm planning on grabbing Ricky Williams later in the week and starting him, while trying to trade my back-up QB (Brett Favre) for a good back or receiver.

Sun Runners Box Score
Peyton Manning, Ind QB 20
LenDale White, Ten RB 2
Le'Ron McClain, Bal RB 2
Lance Moore, NO WR 0
Chad Ochocinco, Cin WR 15
Antwaan Randle El, Was WR 3
John Carlson, Sea TE 4
David Akers, Phi K 8
Steelers D/ST, Pit D/ST 2
Sun Runners: 56TOTAL POINTS

Seagrams 7 N 7 Box Score
Tony Romo, Dal QB 9
Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac RB 7
Brian Westbrook, Phi RB 6
Jamal Lewis, Cle RB 3
Calvin Johnson, Det WR 12
Joey Galloway, NE WR 5
Jeremy Shockey, NO TE 4
Adam Vinatieri, Ind K 11
Chargers D/ST, SD D/ST -1
Seagrams 7 N 7: 56TOTAL POINTS:

No comments: