Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fantasy Football Week Three: The Blowout

Well, my Browns have started 0-3. My fantasy football team is doing a little better, as last week's game that ended as a tie according to initial scoring ended up a 1-point victory for me under the final scoring. The change left me at 1-1 on the season, until I got blown out this weekend in a humiliating (if I had a sense of shame about such things) 105-68 defeat. Peyton Manning had a great game on Monday night, giving me 29 points single-handedly (my opponent's QB was only worth 5), but once again I had very low production among my running backs and wide-receivers. I think I've finally found some half-decent players for the next game in Ricky Williams at RB and Pierre Garcon at WR.

Sun Runners 68 total points
Peyton Manning, Ind QB 29
Steve Slaton, Hou RB 10
Le'Ron McClain, Bal RB 2
Patrick Crayton, Dal WR 5
Chad Ochocinco, Cin WR 5
Antwaan Randle El, Was WR 2
Todd Heap, Bal TE Q 4
Steelers D/ST, Pit D/ST 1
David Akers, Phi K 10

Laconia Puggles 105 total points
Trent Edwards, Buf QB 5
Brandon Jacobs, NYG RB 15
Willis McGahee, Bal RB 16
Chris Johnson, Ten RB 9
Terrell Owens, Buf WR 0
Santana Moss, Was WR 23
Dallas Clark, Ind TE 12
Jets D/ST, NYJ D/ST 11
Stephen Gostkowski, NE K 14

No comments: