Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fantasy Football 2010 Week Six

I had high hopes going into Week Six, since I was facing off against an 0-5 team. And then I got blown out (66-94), and fell to 4-2 and second place in my division. Starting Matt Ryan instead of Tom Brady was the right move since he did score more points (14 to 11), but it wasn't enough to make a difference. My running backs did okay (21 points total), but were outmatched by my opponents' surprise 38 points out of usually low-scoring players. My receiving corp also tanked, and one of my players (Austin Collie) got injured and will be out for at least a few weeks.

I'm putting Tom Brady back into the lineup next week and Terrell Owens will be back from his bye, but I'll have to play the Falcons D/ST instead of the Jets. The big news, however, is that I'll be going head-to-head against The Wife for Patrick-family bragging rights. She's lost some interest in the league after two straight losses, heedless of my words that a football season is a marathon, not a sprint. I will show no mercy.

Accelerated Sun Runners (66 Points)

QB Matt Ryan: 14
RB Ryan Mathews: 7
RB Ahmad Bradshaw: 14
RB/WR Donald Driver: 3
WR Wes Welker: 5
WR Austin Collie: 11
TE Marcedes Lewis: 1
D/ST Jets: 5
K Ryan Longwell: 6

Sacks in the City (94 Points)

QB Ben Roethlisberger: 20
RB Joseph Addai: 16
RB Ryan Torain: 22
RB/WR Brandon Lloyd: 7
WR Roddy White: 8
WR Percy Harvin: 9
TE Dallas Clark: 5
D/ST Chargers: 3
K Matt Bryant: 4

No comments: