Friday, November 18, 2011

Fantasy Football 2011 Week 10

A surprise blow-out victory against the best team in the league. Once again, my luck holds on "defense" as the opposing team scored only 65 points, but I also had my best week of the season offensively, putting up 121 points. I had five players in double-digits (led by Arian Foster's 30), and two players putting up big fat zeros. The win puts me at 9-1 with a two game lead in the division with three games left.

Next game could be tough, as Foster and Sproles are on byes, and I decided to start Ryan Fitzpatrick instead of Tim Tebow . . .

Ultimate Sun Runners (121 Points)

QB Tim Tebow: 16
RB Arian Foster: 30
RB Darren Sproles: 0
RB/WR DeMarco Murray: 22
WR DeSean Jackson: 0
WR Victor Cruz: 8
TE Rob Gronkowski: 23
D/ST Texans: 17
K Connor Barth: 5

Tantor Houser (65 Points)

QB Cam Newton: 11
RB Adrian Peterson: 11
RB Michael Turner: 10
RB/WR Frank Gore: 0
WR Dwayne Bowe: 1
WR Steve Smith: 3
TE Jason Witten: 3
D/ST Jaguars: 17
K Mason Crosby: 9

No comments: