Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fantasy Football 2011 Week 8

I think it's fair to say there's never been a more undeserving 8-0 team in fantasy football history! Once again, I barely broke 80 points and won convincingly. I had a fairly well-balanced attack this week, with Arian Foster and new pick-up Victor Cruz contributing well. Tim Tebow fared worse than last week, but I knew he was a risk going in (and his two back-ups, Philip Rivers & Ryan Fitzpatrick, were equally bad). I was lucky that two of my opponent's players scored 0 points, and a third was actually on bye.

The Wife lost, giving me a 2 game lead in the division with 5 regular season games left. However, she lost to what is clearly the best team in the league (Tantor Houser), which is averaging 110 points per game. I play that team week after next, and I've got to come up with an answer quick!

Ultimate Sun Runners (82 Points)

QB Tim Tebow: 12
RB Arian Foster: 18
RB Darren Sproles: 7
RB/WR DeMarco Murray: 7
WR DeSean Jackson: 3
WR Victor Cruz: 15
TE Rob Gronkowski: 9
D/ST Texans: 9
K Josh Scobee: 2

Mizzou Tigers (69 Points)

QB Eli Manning: 21
RB Maurice Jones-Drew: 13
RB Joseph Addai: 0
RB/WR Jeremy Maclin: 11
WR Andre Johnson: 0
WR Anquan Boldin: 14
TE Kellen Winslow: Bye
D/ST Redskins: 5
K Stephen Gostkowski: 5

1 comment:

Steve - an Av in Nebr said...

This was a pathetic week from my team. The Saints (and Brees specifically) let me down, and the Ravens 10 points were good but no where near what the Lions would have got me. The rest of the team couldn't come close to double digits.

Johnson has proven a gamble that hasn't even come close to paying off and my backs are a mess. My recievers aren't doing much either right now.

I'm going to need your luck to get me anywhere this season.