Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fantasy Football 2011 Week 4

I have been extraordinarily lucky so far this season. A 68-64 win puts me at 4-0, with a one game lead in my division over The Wife. Subbing Ryan Fitzpatrick for Philip Rivers didn't pan out, and I was lucky DeSean Jackson and Darren Sproles had solid outings to get me the win. I kept my # 1 draft pick Arian Foster on the bench because I wasn't sure that he was back from his injury; with 22 points, he clearly was.

With just 333 points through four games, my team has scored the second fewest points in the league--but I've given up by far the fewest points in the league (just 270, an average of 65). Thus, I haven't in any way earned an undefeated record, and I know that such luck can't hold for long. Next week I'm up against a 2-2 team that averages 103 points a game, so I've got to get some things fixed.

ULTIMATE SUN RUNNERS (68 Points)

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick: 7
RB Tim Hightower: 2
RB Darren Sproles: 12
RB/WR Nate Burleson: 1
WR DeSean Jackson: 17
WR Deion Branch: 6
TE Rob Gronkowski: 1
D/ST Chargers: 10
K Jason Hanson: 12

TEAM MCFADDEN (64 Points)

QB Tom Brady: 17
RB Rashard Mendenhall: 8
RB Mark Ingram: 5
RB/WR Mike Tolbert: 12
WR Hines Ward: 1
WR Denarius Moore: 7
TE Heath Miller: 1
D/ST Steelers: 1
K Mike Nugent: 12

No comments: