Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fantasy Football 2011 Week 6

And somehow, I am now 6-0, having won another game I had no right to win. My Sun Runners scored only 73 points (one of the lowest totals in the league), but once again my opponent scored rock bottom: just 63 points. It made for an exciting Monday Night Football, as I went into it trailing by 3 points, with my Jets D/ST and my opponent's RB, Shonn Greene, left to play. The Jets D/ST certainly came through scoring 20 points, the highest performance for my team, which on the whole was pretty pathetic: only one other player made double-digits (Ryan Fitzpatrick with 13).

The Wife won again, improving her record to 5-1.

Next week I play a team whose owner has apparently abandoned it, as he has never removed the injured Jamaal Charles or subbed in for byes. I'm going to try to kick-start things offensively by starting Denver's Great White Hope, Tim Tebow.

ULTIMATE SUN RUNNERS (73 Points)

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick: 13
RB Arian Foster: 9
RB Darren Sproles: 5
RB/WR Felix Jones: 2
WR DeSean Jackson: 4
WR Deion Branch: 6
TE Rob Gronkowski: 7
D/ST Jets: 20
K Sebastian Janikowski: 7

JERRY ANGELO'S TRANSACTIONS (63 Points)

QB Tony Romo: 15
RB Ray Rice: 16
RB Shonn Greene: 7
RB/WR Darrius Heyward-Bey: 8
WR Roddy White: 2
WR Victor Cruz: 1
TE Jermichael Finley: 2
D/ST Browns: 4
K John Kasay: 8

No comments: