Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fantasy Football 2011 Week 13

Another win in Week 13 sees me finish at an awesome 12-1 for the regular season, with my one loss being that flukey 1 point defeat due to DeSean Jackson's ineptitude on MNF. Through the first half of the season I got a *lot* of lucky victories due to catching opposing teams on bad days, but in the second half of the season my offense really came alive and I often scored in triple digits. For the season, I averaged 93.7 PPG and "allowed" just 75.7 PPG.

By far my all around best performers were running back Arian Foster, who started slow due to an injury, but finished strong to average 16.0 PPG, and Rob Gronkowski, who averaged a stunning 14.3 PPG, which is pretty damned good for a tight end. Darren Sproles stayed consistently strong (10.5 PPG), and late pickup Victor Cruz (11.8 PPG) was handy. Major disappointments this year were my QBs--both Philip Rivers & Ryan Fitzpatrick were pretty crappy; I was lucky Tim Tebow came into the league & I managed to claim him before anyone else. DeSean Jackson was also mediocre at best.

The 12-1 record earned me the # 1 Seed for the playoffs, and next week I'm up against the # 4 seed, a team with a 7-6 record; that team has been on a bit of a run recently, so I'm not resting on my online laurels.

The Wife's team also had a great record: 8-5, the # 3 seed. Will we meet in the Championship?

ULTIMATE SUN RUNNERS (101 Points)

QB T. Tebow: 17
RB A. Foster: 21
RB D. Murray: 3
RB/WR D. Sproles: 12
WR D. Jackson: 3
WR V. Cruz: 11
TE R. Gronkowski: 24
D/ST Jets: 8
K S. Janikowski: 2

TEAM MCFADDEN (90 Points)

QB T. Brady: 19
RB R. Bush: 16
RB M. Bush: 3
RB/WR R. Mendenhall: 18
WR D. Nelson: 3
WR N. Burleson: 9
TE A. Hernandez: 4
D/ST 49ers: 16
K R. Gould: 2

No comments: