Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NFL Playoffs Round 2 Round-Up

Yes, I picked against the 15-1 Green Bay Packers--and it paid off! I now have a one game lead over The Wife heading into Championship weekend . . .

Saints @ 49ers
------------------
The Wife: Saints
Me: Saints
Steve: Saints
WINNER: 49ers (I'm prepared to say that's the most exciting ending I've ever seen in a playoff game; there were probably four times I thought to myself 'Well, this game's over--no way they can come back from *that*' and then each team kept on doing it . . .)

Broncos @ Patriots
-------------------------
The Wife: Broncos
Me: Broncos
Steve: Patriots
WINNER: Patriots

Texans @ Ravens
---------------------
The Wife: Ravens
Me: Ravens
Steve: Ravens
WINNER: Ravens

Giants @ Packers
--------------------
The Wife: Packers
Me: Giants
Steve: Packers
WINNER: Giants (a perfect example that even the best NFL QBs can wilt under quick pressure up the middle by a strong pass-rushing D-line)

THIS WEEK

The Wife: 1-3
Me: 2-2
Steve: 2-2

CUMULATIVE

The Wife: 157-110
Me: 158-109
Steve: 170-97

No comments: