Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The World's Most Famous Jeremy Patrick (again)

Back in October of last year, I wrote this post about how my status as the world's most famous Jeremy Patrick (determined purely by Google rankings) was threatened by Geocities shutting down and my old website becoming defunct. Alas, my prediction came to pass and for several months I was out of the top ranking. But hard work, a little luck, and daily burnt offerings to Odin the All-Seeing eventually combined to thrust me back into the number one spot.

"Vain" you might say? "Pathetic" you might think? "Is this juice still good?" you might ask.
Oh yes. But the bottom line is that I am the world's most famous Jeremy Patrick, and you are not.

1 comment:

The Wife said...

I guess that makes me "Mrs. The World's Most Famous Jeremy Patrick". Sweet. Are there perks?