Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Browns Improve to 0-3

A year and a week ago, I posted this about the 2009 Browns 0-3 beginning. And now in 2010, the Browns once again start 0-3, and as I explained here, they have a damned tough schedule the rest of the year. I'm not saying they'll go winless--I'm sure they'll steal a game somewhere along the line, but realistically I can't even see them making it to 8-8. They haven't looked bad in any of the three games so far this year: in fact, they've led (at some point) in the second half of each game. Quarterback-wise, Delhomme & Wallace can at least throw the ball down the field, unlike last season when Quinn & Anderson couldn't complete anything besides a screen or flare. Still, the rumbling has already begun that Coach Mangini better shape up or he'll be shipping out . . .

1 comment:

Bal said...

At least they haven't been blow-outs. Try being a '9ers fan this year (not that I've been a big football guy since taking up hockey). Expected to win the division even if only because the division was supposed to be weak and here they are the only one of the four 0-3 and blown-out 31-6 by Seattle and 31-10 by the Chiefs...