Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fantasy Football Week 4: Solid Production

I finally got some solid production out of my running backs in week four, and combined with the always great Peyton Manning I cruised to an 86-72 victory. That brings me to 2-2 on the year so far, and ties for second place in my division.

Sun Runners: 86 Total Points
Peyton Manning, Ind QB 20
Steve Slaton, Hou RB 18
Ricky Williams, Mia RB 15
Patrick Crayton, Dal WR 1
Chad Ochocinco, Cin WR 14
Pierre Garcon, Ind WR 7
Todd Heap, Bal TE 4
Steelers D/ST, Pit D/ST 1
John Carney, NO K 6

Team Campman: 72 Points
Kyle Orton, Den QB 17
Steven Jackson, StL RB 7
Cedric Benson, Cin RB 8
Darren McFadden, Oak RB 0
Mike Sims-Walker, Jac WR 21
Jabar Gaffney, Den WR 0
Owen Daniels, Hou TE 4
Bengals D/ST, Cin D/ST 12
Rian Lindell, Buf K 3

No comments: