Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fantasy Football Week 7: Best Game EVER

I kicked ass in Week 7--by far my team's best performance of the season, coming up with 141 points. It was especially sweet because, like a bit of a doofus, I forgot to look my players over until late Sunday night and realized that my starting WR and TE were on byes--so I had to hurriedly pick up free agents from either Washington or Philadelphia (the Monday night game) to slot in their spots. Fred Davis, Washington's back-up tight end who was averaging one catch a game when I picked him, ended up starting after the Redskins' normal TE went out with an injury early in the first quarter--Davis stepped in to have the game of his career. The Steelers D/ST also came up big on Sunday, with the two touchdowns on defense. My opponent also forgot to look his players over, as his WR and K were out on byes and not subbed for.

Next game is going to be much tougher, however, as Ochocinco and the Steelers D/ST are out on a bye and my opponent has quite the team--I'll likely get massacred.

SUN RUNNERS: 141 Points

Peyton Manning, Ind QB 21
Steve Slaton, Hou RB 18
Ricky Williams, Mia RB 27
Pierre Garcon, Ind WR 2
Chad Ochocinco, Cin WR 23
Jeremy Maclin, Phi WR 5
Fred Davis, Was TE 13
Steelers D/ST, Pit D/ST 21
David Akers, Phi K 11

OLIVET KILLA: 75 Points

Matt Ryan, Atl QB 9
Matt Forte, Chi RB 4
Frank Gore, SF RB 4
Thomas Jones, NYJ RB 18
Reggie Wayne, Ind WR 14
Brandon Marshall, Den WR ** BYE **
Antonio Gates, SD TE 5
Eagles D/ST, Phi D/ST 21
Rob Bironas, Ten K ** BYE **

No comments: