Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fantasy Football: Week 6

Well, I scored my most points yet in Week 6 (89), but my opponent still scored more (119), which drops me to 2-4 and probably out of the playoff race. I was surprised by how many points I got considering many of them were bye-week substitutions, but I can't imagine how I could match the 66 combined points that Tom Brady (5 TDs in the second quarter alone--an NFL record) and Wes Welker (Brady's WR) scored for my opponent.

SUN RUNNERS: 89 Points

Brett Favre, Min QB 23
Steve Slaton, Hou RB 18
Jamal Lewis, Cle RB 3
Johnny Knox, Chi WR 9
Chad Ochocinco, Cin WR 10
Jeremy Maclin, Phi WR 0
Todd Heap, Bal TE 5
Steelers D/ST, Pit D/ST 11
David Akers, Phi K 10

GREENVILLE GONZO'S: 119 Points

Tom Brady, NE QB 39
Knowshon Moreno, Den RB 4
Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB 10
Pierre Thomas, NO RB 7
Wes Welker, NE WR 27
Braylon Edwards, NYJ WR 4
Heath Miller, Pit TE 14
Vikings D/ST, Min D/ST -1
Mason Crosby, GB K 15

No comments: